Fire-Damaged Belongings in Clovis?
Our local Clovis team has the training, equipment, and experience to clean and restore fire-damaged belongings. We pretest every item before cleaning to ensure we are using the most effective cleaning method. Smoke and soot leave behind a unique signature based on the specific fuels the fire burned during the event. We use over six different cleaning methods to restore water-damaged belongings in Golden Hill.
Here are some of the cleaning methods we may use:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Family keepsakes and belongings are irreplaceable, and they hold special memories and meaning, and many are handed down from generation to generation. Although we may not be able to restore every item completely, we can minimize the potential for further damage in many cases.
When your Fresno County home or commercial business has fire damage, and you need contents restoration services, our team in Clovis is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 559-297-3429.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.