What our Customers say...
Fast and friendly service. It was a holiday weekend (Labor day) when we returned home from a birthday party to find the refrig leaked water all over our engineered wood floor in kitchen, dining room, and entry. In a panic to get help we called SERVPRO, who responded within the hour with equipment to dry out the wood and saved my floor and cabinets from extensive damage. Everyone who was involved in the restoration was polite, timely, and professional. I agree with their ad, "Like it never even happened." They are the best!!
SERVPRO Clovis was absolutely amazing. I would strongly endorse them for any emergent situations you may have in your dwelling. Fast response, professional, caring, and thoughtful, their entire team lead by the owner Dan and the lead person Breanna was simply outstanding! Cameron did a great job with a majority of the work throughout the remediation.
Our house flooded from a broken water pipe in the laundry room. I called SERVPRO in Clovis and they were there within 45 minutes and had a team of five people there within an hour. They assessed the damage, and helped us minimize any further damage. They handled all of the insurance communications to work directly with the adjuster to handle all the required work that would be done. They were doing the work but also were so thoughtful worrying about how we were affected by this tragic event and how it impacted us personally.
This is a very stressful and trying time for us that was a major event for us. But the PEOPLE at SERVPRO Clovis made it much more bearable with their wonderful caring attitudes. They are a family owned business and you can tell they take pride in caring for people in difficult times. I would give my strongest recommendation for anyone who needs professional services after a home emergency to call SERVPRO in Clovis.
Don't underestimate the amount of damage that can occur that if not professionally handled, is not covered by insurance. Mold can develop after 48 hours, so drying of walls after baseboards are removed is critical.
SERVPRO in Clovis provided us the best possible care we could have received. They treated our home and treated us as people as well. Thank you, SERVPRO for all you have done for us.
Recently we had a pipe break spilling sewage under our home. The problem didn't present itself immediately, but after some time, said problem, was more than pronounced. A quick crawl under our home made clear that we needed more than DIY ambition. The hemorrhage had collapsed one of our air ducts and had gathered in a concentrated area challenging a quick repair. SERVPRO in Clovis to the rescue. Within 24 hours the mess was cleared making our plumbing problem manageable. What we thought would have been an ordeal SERVPRO Clovis turned into a friendly customer service transaction. SERVPRO observed our home as we do, making certain we were comfortable with their process, educating us before, during, and after their service. They cleaned up the entire mess, disinfected key areas and answered our curiosities. SERVPRO Clovis turned what might have been a major embarrassment, into a minor adjustment to our day to day routine.
I give them the highest possible recommendation!
Outstanding service and customer care. Very warm and caring with a focus on our stress and well being. Strongest recommendations.
SERVPRO went above and beyond my expectations. This has been a very stressful situation to deal with but everyone we had contact with made everything much easier. I wish I give them higher than 10. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for all their hard work and concern for us.