Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Commercial Building


This customer experienced a ceiling collapse due to a leaking roof which was caused from a broken pipe. The weight of the water caused the insulation to fall th... READ MORE



Commercial Biohazard Cleanup


One of the science laboratories in the Center for Advanced Research and Technology had a little explosion in their classroom. CART called SERVPRO of Clovis onsi... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


This flooded commercial property in Fresno, CA was the result of a broken pipe in the walls, that turned into a big flood in the building. When we arrived to th... READ MORE



Madera Church Flood


This commercial property flooded from floor to ceiling. The damage was called in as an emergency, to remove the water from the facility as quick as possible. Th... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Desk


When it comes to cleaning up after a fire there is more than just soot covered walls and burned out cabinets. We know how much you love your valuables and how m... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in the Rafters


This home in Clovis, CA had an electrical fire that started in the rafters of this home. The insulation caught fire and burned slowly which finally made it's wa... READ MORE



Flood in Madera, CA


This property flooded from floor to ceiling. The damage was called in as an emergency, to remove the water from the facility as quick as possible. This business... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire In Sanger, CA Home


This Sanger home was the result of an electrical fire in the bedroom. This home was an older built home that did not have a lot of newer wiring. SERVPRO of Clov... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration In Shaver Lake, CA


This fire damage in Shaver Lake was the result of a wild fire that traveled into this owner’s home and caused the walls to have soot. If you notice in the... READ MORE



Molded Closet in Fresno, CA


The molded closet in Fresno was caused from the water vapor in the air. Notice the extent of mold by the baseboards; due to it being a lot of mold we took out t... READ MORE