Chimney Fire in Shaver Lake
This home had a chimney fire causing damage to the chimney on the outside of the home which caused the entire home to fill up with heavy smoke and light soot. Once we arrived on scene you can smell the smoke as soon as up opened the door, it was so strong and heavy.
Our cleaning of the smoke and soot included: Light structure clean in affected areas on the main floor as well as cleaning all affected content and belongings. We cleaned all carpets and walls, the HVAC system, rugs and laundry. Tarped the chimney, and set air scrubbers.
Trust SERVPRO of Clovis with your fire damage.